"A Letter to Myself..." (Connie J...)
Hey, I hope your are having a better time, today, than you have been, recently.
These days everything is coming at you from so many directions - we all have so much chaos in our daily lives.
Here are some "Tidbits of Wisdom" I wish I had embraced MUCH earlier in my life.
- Set goals - NOT huge ones - smaller, attainable goals - for the month, week, day, hour, even for the minute, if need be.
- The ONLY person you need to be absolutely sure that likes you, is yourself.
- Most people are not inherently evil - but you need to listen to that little voice inside you.
- Everyone makes mistakes - it's what you do after you make them, that makes all the difference.
- Learn the basic wisdoms of Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Commitment and Truth - and live them to the best of your ability (and expect them in return).
- You do NOT owe anyone an interaction. Walking away is NOT being a coward.
- Respect IS a two-way street.
- You are more than "what happened to you" - heal from it, and let it motivate you to move forward in your life. Remember, "The best revenge is a life well lived." (Chloe Neill)
- Remember your past - learn from your past - live/move on from your past...each new day is a "Present"... 😉😉😉
Have a good day, and be safe... #listen #ibelieveyou #doyouhear
*October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Please share this post, no matter what month it is, to help get the word out. The Victim has to make the choice - but, "What If..." they read something you sent them, and it just "clicks"?
*I share a "What If..." post on the first Monday, of every month, and I would love the opportunity to share YOUR "what ifs". Please send your "What If..." ideas to Connie J... - email@example.com; or through Ozer, at the website or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.