Daydreaming... (Connie J...)
Do you ever daydream? Is it usually something like a new car, or winning the lottery, etc?
What if your daydreams involved things like:
- Your significant other going one day without abusing you, either physically or verbally?
- Being free to visit your family or friends any time you wanted, or at all?
- Feeling secure in your own home?
- Not being apprehensive about your partner coming home from work every day?
- Praying you get to carry THIS baby to full-term, without wondering if it is ok?
These are just some of the thoughts, or daydreams a Victim of Domestic Violence might have.
Have a good day, and be safe...