Electric Fence vs Brick Wall... (Connie J...)
In continuing the "Boundaries" discussion; while attending a Retreat, once, I realized I use an electric fence, more than a brick wall for my boundaries.
With an electric fence, you have more options available:
- easier for you to see others
- easier for others to see you
- much easier to turn off the power
- easier to turn power back on, when needed
- can control the voltage, most of the time
- people are less likely to get too close for fear of shock
- causing communication to happen to strengthen the relationship
With a brick wall:
- depending on the height and depth, harder to see over
- harder to tear down a brick wall
- brick walls are a more permanent solution...is the situation?
These are just some of my thoughts about it. What kind of boundaries do you have? DO you have any boundaries? Do you have walls or boundaries?
Have a good day, and be safe... #ENDtheSILENCEofVIOLENCE #EtSoV